Enter menu and type \*\*#\*\*
- Power phone
- press and Hold # until line lights flash yellow when speaker light goes green.
- Wait for 1 cycle of all yellow line LEDs
- Press in sequence 123456789*0#
- Phone will request new firmware via TFTP and turn on headset,mute and speaker buttons in sequence. Line lights will continuously flash in sequence. If the speaker light does not turn on you may have a transfer error. Check your TFTP log.
- Phone will reboot when done.
Goes into <vendorConfig> tag
<daysDisplayNotActive>1,7</daysDisplayNotActive> <displayOnTime>09:00</displayOnTime> <displayOnDuration>08:00</displayOnDuration> <displayIdleTimeout>00:01</displayIdleTimeout>
Display will turn on at 9:00 am and turn off at 5:00 pm Mon-Fri. Outside this time frame the display will go to sleep afer 1 minute of no activity.
This does not seem to work with firmware SIP70.8-0-4SR3AS
Sip Firmware Load
Determine version and load from old to new
cmterm-7970_7971-sccp-6-0-3SR1 cmterm-7970-7971-sccp.7-0-3 cmterm-7970_7971-sccp.8-2-2SR1.cop.tar.gz
nat=no qualify=no (if missing can't receive calls)